Neutrogena Bright Set Review





Resurfacing Micro Polish
Gently removes layers of dullness and brings out radiance with Mandelic and Glycolic AHAs, 3X better than normal scrub.

Benefits
Our best face polish exfoliates skin and removes skin aging dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub.Formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs.
  • Formulated with Glycolic & Mandelic AHAs
  • Gentle exfoliator to smooth & brighten skin
  • Daily skin resurfacing face cleanser



How to Use
  • Use Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish one to three times per week.
  • Apply product to hands and gently massage onto wet face in a circular motion.
  • Rinse with water and pat dry.
  • Enjoy immediately radiant skin.









Honest Review This was given to me at a time when I really needed a good scrub in the coldening months. Its very fine with its little beads and effective at minimizing pores. The first use I noticed a real diffrence with th brightening of my skin tone, second time not as impressed not a clear difference as the high quality products are expected to give but I also jut learned it's to b used as a cleaser not a occasional scrub like I was, maybe cotinued use is needed.









Rating: 4.5/5 stars


















Illuminating Serum
Ignites radiance with the highest concentration of Neoglucosamine®+ the calming power of Turmeric extract.





Benefits
Our best brightening face serum, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine® to visibly improve skin tone, texture & clarity. Exfoliates & reduces appearance of dark spots & hyperpigmentation.
  • Made with Neoglucosamine® & Turmeric Extract
  • Face serum visibly evens tone & texture
  • Helps reduce dark spots & hyperpigmentation









How to Use
  • Every morning and evening, apply 4-5 drops onto the palm of hand.
  • Use fingertips to gently massage onto face.
  • Enjoy immediately radiant skin.











Review: This is exactly what my stressed skin needed something that even and calmed my skin, reminds me a lot of a cheaper Lancome genifique. Easy use with the dropper style 









Rating: 5/5 stars








**These products we gifted free to me by Neutrogena and HomeTester to try, opinion is my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Meyers Holiday Scents Review!

I tried these Grove Collab bundles for you