Recently I've been on a journey to earn my nutrition counseling certification, so not only can I counsel the mind; I can also counsel the body. To celebrate this accomplishment, Orgain granted me an Ambassador position and a generous code for you guys my followers to get 30% and free shipping on their products (scroll down to the bottom to see it) I also wanted to share my proven recipes for shakes.



Healthy Mint Shake





I am a weird bird, I know but I enjoy the taste of mint in the fall; particularly in the morning. Here is a low calorie and healthy answer to my favorite Shamrock shake dupe. Throw all the following into your best blender and garnish with dark chocolate shavings




  • 1/2 cup coconut or almond or whatever milk you prefer
  • 1 cup ice
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 cup vanilla Orgain nutritional shake.
  • 1 large handful fresh mint leaves to taste
  • local raw honey, or maple syrup to taste
  • dark chocolate shavings on top for pretty


Orgain product used:



Your favorite organic plant-based protein, now packed with super nutrition from 50 organic superfoods in every serving! 1lb protein with superfoods, this is my go-to shake mix. I love the added benefit of making sure I'm getting my daily nutrients and antioxidants. 

Price before discount: 24.99 + shipping
Price after discount code: about 17.59 +nshipping

Peanut Butter and Banana Shake





Probably the one shake that can get me out of my funk when things seem toroutine for me. Delicious and it gets me back on track.

  • 1/2 cup almond milk or coconut milk
  • 1 banana, sliced and preferably frozen
  • 1 teaspoon light creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup peanut butter chocolate nutritional shake from Orgain
  • Optional garnishes: whipped cream and chocolate shavings

Orgain product used:



1lb plant-based protein nutrition shake. When I need that indulgence in a hurry this is what I go to.
Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant Based Protein Powder has been such a hit that we've brought it to you in an online exclusive 1lb size! Every serving of this smooth and creamy vegan protein powder ensures your body is getting the best organic nutrition. With 21g of vegan protein, a complete amino acid profile, no added sugar*, and only 150 calories in every serving, it’s the organic protein powder that keeps you feeling your best.

Price before discount: 21.99 + shipping
Price after discount code: 15.50 +no shipping

Pumpkin Pie Shake






There is nothing more fall than putting pumpkin in your shake. Just my absolute fav and chocked full of healthy carbs and nutrition!

  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup or agave sweetener
  • 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 1 serving of this collagen peptide mix




Note this is the only mix on this page not vegan, but I use this to benefit my hair, skin, and nails regularlyOur Grass Fed, Pasture Raised Collagen Peptides Powder supports hair, skin, nails and joint health ++. And because it is odorless and tasteless, it mixes easily into any hot or cold liquid. You can easily add a scoop into your daily routine.


Price before discount: 32.99 + shipping
Price after discount code: about 23.99 +no shipping




My ambassador discount code: AMBASSADOR6482

for 30% your whole order and free shipping.















*photos credit myrecipes and orgain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Meyers Holiday Scents Review!

I tried these Grove Collab bundles for you

Neutrogena Bright Set Review